- Get your child excited about exercise to inspire a lifelong love of fitness.
- Develop critical thinking and memory by practicing complex movements and sequences, keeping track of reps and rounds, and tallying scores!
- Give your child self-confidence and the belief that he or she can achieve anything!
- Teach your child to move well to help him or her avoid injury inside and outside the gym.
- Strengthen bones and muscles and promote healthy nutrition to fuel optimal development.
All of our CrossFit Kids coaches and assistants have completed the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course and passed a background check.
Kids Intro Class!
Intro class is a great chance for parents to check out what we do and for your young athlete to get a taste of CrossFit: while the kids are doing a fun little workout, we’ll cover the basics of CrossFit Kids and answer questions for you, the adults.
CrossFit Virtuosity members and non-members are equally welcome. Feel free to share this with friends who may be interested in having their child participate!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a session!
Kids 3-5; Kids 6-12
We’re currently enrolling kids for our 3-5 and 6-12 classes: classes start Wednesday, October 9th.
3-5 class will meet Wednesdays 3:30-4:15.
6-12 class will meet Wednesdays 4:15-5:15.
Membership runs $140 monthly for 1 class per week.
Older kids (13-18) are welcome to join our ongoing teen program Wednesdays and Fridays from 4:15-5:15pm.