- Get your child excited about exercise to inspire a lifelong love of fitness.
- Develop critical thinking and memory by practicing complex movements and sequences, keeping track of reps and rounds, and tallying scores!
- Give your child self-confidence and the belief that he or she can achieve anything!
- Teach your child to move well to help him or her avoid injury inside and outside the gym.
- Strengthen bones and muscles and promote healthy nutrition to fuel optimal development.
All of our CrossFit Kids coaches and assistants have completed the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course and passed a background check.
Kids & Teens Group Class
We are not currently running any group kids classes at our location, but we work closely with Gantry Kids & Teens in Long Island City, and highly recommend them if you’re looking for functional fitness classes for your child.
If you’re not able to travel to Long Island City, please shoot us an e-mail and let us know that you’re interested in a kids class – if we have enough interest we will start up a class.
Kids Private Training
Our coaches are happy to work with kids and teens privately on general fitness or sports-specific strength and conditioning goals. We generally recommend that (particularly younger) kids train with a friend or sibling for maximum fun. A parent or guardian must be present during all under-18 training sessions, and are also welcome to participate!
Please e-mail us for coach availability and pricing for these sessions.
Rise Youth Athletics
Our management and coaches are the founders and continue to be deeply involved in Rise Youth Athletics, a non-profit we started to bring functional fitness to at-risk kids in New York City.