- Get your child excited about exercise to inspire a lifelong love of fitness.
- Develop critical thinking and memory by practicing complex movements and sequences, keeping track of reps and rounds, and tallying scores!
- Give your child self-confidence and the belief that he or she can achieve anything!
- Teach your child to move well to help him or her avoid injury inside and outside the gym.
- Strengthen bones and muscles and promote healthy nutrition to fuel optimal development.
All of our CrossFit Kids coaches and assistants have completed the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course and passed a background check.
Kids Intro Class!
Intro class is a great chance for parents to check out what we do and for your young athlete to get a taste of CrossFit: while the kids are doing a fun little workout, we’ll cover the basics of CrossFit Kids and answer questions for you, the adults.
CrossFit Virtuosity members and non-members are equally welcome. Feel free to share this with friends who may be interested in having their child participate!
E-mail email@example.com to schedule a session!
We’re currently enrolling kids for our 4-10 classes: class meets Sundays 2:15-3:05 starting Sunday, March 2nd.
Membership runs $140 monthly for 1 class per week.
Older kids (13-18) are welcome to join our ongoing teen program Mondays and Fridays from 4:15-5:15pm.