- Get your child excited about exercise to inspire a lifelong love of fitness.
- Develop critical thinking and memory by practicing complex movements and sequences, keeping track of reps and rounds, and tallying scores!
- Give your child self-confidence and the belief that he or she can achieve anything!
- Teach your child to move well to help him or her avoid injury inside and outside the gym.
- Strengthen bones and muscles and promote healthy nutrition to fuel optimal development.
All of our CrossFit Kids coaches and assistants have completed the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course and passed a background check.
Kids & Teens Group Class
We are not currently running any group kids classes at our location. If you’d like your child to begin training with us, please shoot us an e-mail and let us know that you’re interested in a kids class – if we have enough interest we will start up a class.
Kids Private Training
Our coaches are happy to work with kids and teens privately on general fitness or sports-specific strength and conditioning goals. We generally recommend that (particularly younger) kids train with a friend or sibling for maximum fun. A parent or guardian must be present during all under-18 training sessions, and are also welcome to participate!
Please e-mail us for coach availability and pricing for these sessions.