When you cease to make a contribution, you begin to die.
On Saturday, September 8th, the illustrious team of Blanco and Chazz will bring their immense knowledge of all things nutrition to a pre-Paleo-Challenge Nutrition Seminar. This is designed for all of you who are interested in cleaning up your diet for improved health and performance.
The Nutrition Dream Team will cover, amongst other things:
- What are we talking about when we talk about “Paleo”
- What’s the reason for eating Paleo?
- How can Paleo be simple and easy?
- Why should I choose grassfed/pastured meat and eggs?
- For advanced users: How to mix in The Zone, and The Zone as a performance tool
- How does hydration affect performance?
- How to optimally hydrate.
- The sleep-diet connection.
- How much do you need?
- How can you improve your sleep?
Members will come away with a new appreciation for the huge role diet plays in health, as well as practical steps to improve your diet, and a blueprint for participating in the Paleo Challenge!
This class is suitable for CrossFitters of all experience levels — you don’t need to know anything about nutrition to attend!
Saturday, September 8, 2012