Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem.
- ALL CLASSES TODAY AND TOMORROW ARE RESCHEDULED TO 6PM.
- Looking for summer activities for the kids? CrossFit Kids is coming in August!
- Feeling stiff? Elasti will limber you up at her mobility workshop Sunday, August 12th.
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Early riser? We now have 6am and 9am classes every week day!
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
Heroes & Sheroes 6pm
Nine rounds for time of:
185 pound Squat clean, 7 reps
8 Burpee box jumps, 36″ box
Canadian Forces Sergeant Prescott Shipway, 36, of Esterhazy, Saskatchewan, Canada, assigned to the 2nd Battalion, Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry, based in Shilo, Manitoba, Canada, was killed on September 7, 2008 by a roadside bomb in Kandahar province, Afghanistan.