Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.
- PLEASE NOTE TODAY’S SCHEDULE CHANGES – ALL LEVELS CLASSES at 10am, 11am, and noon. Our free Intro Class is cancelled.
- School’s out for summer – sign your kids up for CrossFit Kids classes!
- Work out your kinks by getting some massage therapy from Sera-Kim Huenergard
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
- Please sign in and post your score at SocialWOD.
A Lessoned To Be Learned
A Model For The Next Generation
Please donate to St. Jude’s Hospital for Children and help kids with cancer.
Workout of the Day
Three rounds of:
75lb Power snatch
Box Jump, 24″ box
Chest to bar Pull-ups
“Hope” has the same format as Fight Gone Bad. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep.