Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- Please note our Labor Day Schedule Changes
- Help fight W.I.F!
- Work out your kinks by getting some massage therapy from Sera-Kim Huenergard
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
- Please sign in and post your score at SocialWOD.
Workout of the Day
20 Deadlifts, 275lbs
20 KB swings, 32kg
20 Overhead Squats, 115lbs
20 Chest to Bar Pull ups
20 Box jumps, 24”
20 DB Squat Cleans, 45lbs each
On Nov. 5, 2009, a terrorist named Major Nidal Hasan attacked fellow soldiers and civilians at Fort Hood, Texas. When the shooting ended, he had killed 12 soldiers and one civilian and wounded 43 others. Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, of Mountain City, Tennessee, Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19, of West Jordan, Utah, Pfc. Michael Pearson, 22, of Bolingbrook, Illinois, and Spc. Kham Xiong, 23, of St. Paul, Minnesota, along with eleven of the wounded were active CrossFitters in the 20th Engineer Battalion, home to Lumberjack CrossFit.