Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Feeling tight? Need to stretch? Get Bendy!
- Get your Lockers!
- So you want to be a CrossFit Coach?
- If you are looking to get Fixed Up by Dr. Mike, there is a sign-up sheet in the office.
- Donate a Coat!
- Learn how to take care of your hands and stop wasting rolls of tape every class.
We will have one super special Festivus class at 10am!
“The 12 Days of CrossFitmas”
To be completed “…and a partridge in a pear tree” style.
12 Kettlebell Swings, 32/24kg
9 Hip Extensions
8 Walking Lunges
7 Wall Ball Shots, 20/14#
6 Snatches, 95/65#
5 Overhead Squats, 95/65#
4 GHD Sit-Ups
3 Man-Makers, 30/15#
2 Burpee-Box-Jumps, 20″
1 Deadlift, 275/185
Compare to 2010.12.25
- Sunday, December 25th all regular classes will be cancelled. We’ll have a special Christmas WOD class, at 10am.
- Monday, December 26th all regular classes will be cancelled. We’ll have Open Gym from 10am-noon.
- Tuesday, December 27th the usual class schedule will resume, with the exception of 6am class which will NOT take place this week!