Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
- Help fight W.I.F!
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
Today is our annual Beat The Streets fundraiser – stop by and help out our awesome Steve’s Club kids!
Workout of the Day
2 person teams, AMRAP 15 min:
- 10 reps Shoulder to Overhead (115lbs/75lbs)
- 25 reps Deadlifts (115lbs/75lbs)
- 50 reps Box Jumps (24″/20″)
Each athlete must perform 5 reps (and no more), before the next athlete can start their 5 reps. Athletes will continue to alterate 5 reps throughout the WOD. Only one athlete per team may be working at a time. The score is the total number of reps in 15 min.
Partner teams may be any combination of male and female (Male/Male, Male/Female, Female/Female). The WOD is easily scaleable. However, only teams that complete the WOD as prescribed above are eligible for National Prizes.