There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
- This Saturday night, we invite you to celebrate the end of the CrossFit Games Open with Mardi Gras Spring Fling!
- Schedule Change: For the duration of the CrossFit Games Open (the next month!) Wednesday’s 8:30pm class will be rescheduled to Thursday at 8:30pm.
- Dr. Mike will now be at the gym Tuesdays and Fridays. He has a new online signup page. Click here to book your appointment.
- Want to get better at Kettlebells? Sign up for the CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer Course!
- Do you need one-on-one training?
Workout Of The Day
2012 CrossFit Games Open Workout 12.5
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 7 minutes of:
3 Barbell Thrusters 3 Chest to bar Pull-ups
6 Barbell Thrusters 6 Chest to bar Pull-ups
9 Barbell Thrusters 9 Chest to bar Pull-ups
12 Barbell Thrusters 12 Chest to bar Pull-ups
15 Barbell Thrusters 15 Chest to bar Pull-ups
18 Barbell Thrusters 18 Chest to bar Pull-ups
21 Barbell Thrusters 21 Chest to bar Pull-ups…
This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 21, go on to 24. If you complete 24, go on to 27, etc. Post total reps completed (all thrusters and all pull-ups added together).
Post total rounds and reps.
For full explanation and rules go here.
Compare to 2012.02.22
Pull up efficiency with Chris Spealer.