The best way to waste your life, … is by taking notes. The easiest way to avoid living is to just watch. Look for the details. Report. Don’t participate.
- Please note our schedule changes this weekend.
- It’s April! That means our new 6am, 9am, 8:30pm, and 11am Sunday class additions are finally in effect!
- Want to be a better runner? Sign up for the CrossFit Endurance Trainer Course!
- Dr. Mike will now be at the gym Tuesdays and Fridays. He has a new online signup page. Click here to book your appointment.
- Do you need one-on-one training?
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
Wednesday is “Ladies’ Night” here in Brooklyn, but that doesn’t mean men aren’t invited. Everyone’s welcome to come down and test their luck with one of CrossFit‘s special “Girls.” The Girl workouts are benchmarks which we use to test our athletes and measure our results against other CrossFitters around the world.
Why girl names? Coach Glassman says, “Anything that leaves you flat on your back looking up at the sky asking ‘WTF happened to me?’ deserves a female name.” Adjust your expectations accordingly!
Compare to 2011.05.21