Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
- Check out our new FUNdamentals class tonight at 8:30PM!
- Saturday is the Back To School Paleo Challenge cash out: make sure to come to 10am or 11am class if you’re participating in the challenge!
- Register now for Snatch Basics with Gregg and Blanco this Saturday!
- Coach Chazz shows us he knows his way around a box in the first of our gym tidiness series!
- Check out our Athlete Profile for October: our very own Tromboner!
- Gather a couple friends and sign up now for our Halloween Trick-or-Treat Throwdown!
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
Wednesday is “Ladies’ Night” here in Brooklyn, but that doesn’t mean men aren’t invited. Everyone’s welcome to come down and test their luck with one of CrossFit‘s special “Girls.” The Girl workouts are benchmarks which we use to test our athletes and measure our results against other CrossFitters around the world.
Why girl names? Coach Glassman says, “Anything that leaves you flat on your back looking up at the sky asking ‘WTF happened to me?’ deserves a female name.” Adjust your expectations accordingly!
21, 15, 9 reps for time of:
Compare to 2012.02.08