Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
- What are your goals for 2013? Read Coach Elasti’s post on Making the Impossible Possible
- Get bendy with Coach Elasti in her Yoga and Stretching Mobility Workshop
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
- Please sign in and post your score at SocialWOD.
Wednesday is “Ladies’ Night” here in Brooklyn, but that doesn’t mean men aren’t invited. Everyone’s welcome to come down and test their luck with one of CrossFit‘s special “Girls.” The Girl workouts are benchmarks which we use to test our athletes and measure our results against other CrossFitters around the world.
Why girl names? Coach Glassman says, “Anything that leaves you flat on your back looking up at the sky asking ‘WTF happened to me?’ deserves a female name.” Adjust your expectations accordingly!
Five rounds, each for time of:
Rest precisely three minutes between each round.
Compare to 2012.09.12