Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.
- Sign up for our upcoming Gymnastics for CrossFitters seminar!
- Check out our Self-Care with Therapy Balls workshop on April 13th
- We’re hosting a CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer Course from April 6th-7th!
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
- Please sign in and post your score at SocialWOD.
Wednesday is “Ladies’ Night” here in Brooklyn, but that doesn’t mean men aren’t invited. Everyone’s welcome to come down and test their luck with one of CrossFit‘s special “Girls.” The Girl workouts are benchmarks which we use to test our athletes and measure our results against other CrossFitters around the world.
Why girl names? Coach Glassman says, “Anything that leaves you flat on your back looking up at the sky asking ‘WTF happened to me?’ deserves a female name.” Adjust your expectations accordingly!
50 Thrusters, 45lbs
Compare to 2012.11.14