Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.
- Join us tomorrow for Jacinto Storm and a potluck BBQ!
- Please note our upcoming 4th of July schedule changes
- We’re hosting a CrossFit for Hope fundraiser this Saturday – register and participate!
- School’s out for summer – sign your kids up for CrossFit Kids classes!
- Join the Meat CSA and get delicious, grass-fed beef to fill your belly.
- Get some sweet new Reebok gear. Please click through our online store.
- Please sign in and post your score at SocialWOD.
Wednesday is “Ladies’ Night” here in Brooklyn, but that doesn’t mean men aren’t invited. Everyone’s welcome to come down and test their luck with one of CrossFit‘s special “Girls.” The Girl workouts are benchmarks which we use to test our athletes and measure our results against other CrossFitters around the world.
Why girl names? Coach Glassman says, “Anything that leaves you flat on your back looking up at the sky asking ‘WTF happened to me?’ deserves a female name.” Adjust your expectations accordingly!
3 rounds for time of:
12 Deadlifts, Bodyweight
21 Box Jumps, 24″
Compare to 2013.01.30