Unfortunately, the search for a new home is going slowly. Therefore, classes are on hold indefinitely. However, training continues as it must. So I am offering this “Back To School Special” for those of you that want to train one-on-one. This is a great opportunity if you are new to Crossfit and want to get up to speed learning some of the exercises and doing some of the Workouts Of the Day. It is also a great chance for more experienced Crossfitters to work on some of the areas that are giving them trouble.
I use Mid City Gym at 244 W. 49th Street at 8th Avenue. It’s a small bodybuilders’ gym but they are fairly accommodating of my eccentricities. They don’t have everything but they have enough. If you have something very specific that you want to work on, please email me the details.
If you need some more convincing please read some client testimonials. It’s worked for them and it can work for you too.
Here’s the catch:
1) You have to use up all 12 sessions within 6 weeks. That means 2 or 3 sessions per week.
2) You must pay all $900 in advance of the first session. Cash or check.
3) You must schedule yourself into regular timeslots and keep to it. For example, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am for six weeks.
4) There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you forfeit that session. If I cancel with less than 24 hours notice, then I owe you a session.
5) This price is good through September, 2008.
6) If you currently have a block of sessions with me, you can buy the next 12 sessions at this price and use them after your current block is used up.
Drop and give me twenty!!!!!