CrossFit Virtuosity requests the
pleasure of your company at:
CROSSFIT PROM 2014: Come As You Were!
Saturday, June 21st
8:00pm until late.
It’s that magical season again: time to break out some fancy clothes (come dressed as your high school prom self!), find yourself a date*, and get ready for…
* Killer cocktails!
* Our classic photo booth!
* …and of course, a whole bunch of CrossFitters gettin’ down and dirty!
Suggested Attire: Schmancy. Feel free to be creative, but leave your Lulus at home! Dress to the theme: if you have your high school prom dress hiding away in a closet, break it out! Did we hear someone mention costume braces? We love it! Satin, ruffles, lace, and tulle are GO. Gents, a jacket’s good, but a tux certainly wouldn’t count against you. If it happens to be sky blue… well then all the better!
Guest Policy: All CrossFitters are welcome! You’re also more than welcome to invite a non-CrossFit date. We ask that all guests RSVP to this invitation (for our planning purposes.)
*A date is absolutely not required, but we can’t resist the thought of everyone reliving all kinds of hilarious high school prom-date-finding awkwardness. So we encourage you to get out there and ask someone!
== Special Team Virtuosity Fundraising Addendum! ==
We will be collecting donations for Team Virtuosity’s trip to the CrossFit Games at Prom! Cocktails will be inspired by team members!
For $20, you’ll be able to:
– Take a peek at a team member’s own, potentially embarrassing, high school prom photo!
– Get a classic prom-style photo booth picture with a team member
– Have a team member pour you a cocktail
For $40, you’ll be able to:
– Get a photo booth picture in which a team member lifts you off the ground (exact distance off ground dependent on your size)
– Dance with a team member
– Dedicate a song of your choice to a team member
– Have a team member walk (possibly drunkenly) on their hands
For $100, you’ll be able to:
– Dance to a song of your choice with a team member
– Get a photo booth picture with the abs of a team member