TO JOIN AN OUTDOOR CLASS
1. Reserve your spot with the Wodify app; reservations open 24 hours in advance and classes are capped.
2. Bring a mask: you must wear this whenever within 6 feet of anyone else but we’re ok with you removing it to work out once distanced.
3. Bring a yoga mat if you want one for push-ups / burpees etc. (preferably a color other than black, because black gets very, very hot in the sun.)
4. Before you leave the house: check your email to make sure class hasn’t been cancelled due to inclement weather (thunderstorms), and pee because there aren’t bathrooms at the park.
5. Park class meets most days inside the track across from the corner of Bayard Street and Lorimer Street. We typically have a large garden cart full of weights with us that you can look out for. Sidewalk class meets outside the gym at 98 Bayard Street.
TO WATCH RECORDED CLASS
View on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh1-LXAkWbPH_6WVHUY_frA
We publish YouTube classes every day except Sunday; we try to get them posted by 10:30am.)
WORKOUTS OF THE DAY
FROM THE BLOG
@spensermestel finds out a few things about Callan Lamb for our documentary series ALTER EGOS: the secret real life identities of people you’ve only ever seen in sweatpants!
:: Loves Most about CFV: That the coaches stop him from adding too much weight, especially when he’s ignoring his awful overhead mobility. He also wants to give a shoutout to his gym conscience, @layla_loo82, who convinced him he could do toes-to-bar and makes it feel like “every workout is the Open” (in a good way).