Starting Monday 6/29 we’ll be moving most of our classes from Zoom to McCarren Park.
There will be no park classes on Friday. We will no longer offer Wednesday 10am class in Grover Cleveland. This schedule will continue through July and August.
Things To Know About Park Class
- Each class will be capped at 8 athletes and you must reserve your spot through Wodify.
- Reservations will open 24 hours in advance: please only reserve if you really think you can make it to class, and cancel your reservation ASAP if you can’t make it so that someone else can attend.
- Please bring your own weight (single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books) to class.
- You must wear a mask to class, and keep it on during the workout briefing and at all times you are within 6ft of the coach or other athletes. Following the briefing we will spread out to a 6ft distance at which point you may remove your mask to warm up and work out. We ask that you follow this protocol for the comfort of your coaches and fellow athletes, some of whom are living with older relatives and other high risk individuals.
- In case of inclement weather, class may be cancelled or moved to Zoom. We will make this determination an hour prior to class and will send an email notification to all registered athletes should class be changed.
- Please let us know if you’re having trouble getting a spot in class, we will be frequently reevaluating the schedule to make sure everyone can attend class.