Use your ass to do some good!
We are hosting a Squat-A-Thon to raise money for the American Red Cross to help victims of hurricane Sandy. Please click on our fundraising page to donate.
When: Friday, November 9, 2012
Where: 221 N8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
How it works:
1) Show up to any of the classes on Friday.
2) Do Squats. Either as many as you can in 10 minutes or a One Rep Max Back Squat.
3) Help people.
Ways to Donate:
1) Go to our fundraising page.
2) Post a link to our fundraising page and send your friends there.
3) Bring supplies to donate to disaster relief (batteries, flashlights, winter coats, etc.)
4) Drop cash in our Donation Jar.