All spring, summer, and fall long, we’ll be heading out of the city for some fresh air and exercise in the great outdoors!
VHC trips will meet at the gym at 8:30am for a 9am departure. We’ll be carpooling it, so talk to your fellow members / post here or in our Facebook members group / ask Sam if you need a ride!
We will hike rain or shine — dress appropriately. Hiking shoes are recommended, especially in the spring when things tend to be muddy. If you have any questions at all about appropriate attire, please e-mail Sam (sam at crossfitvirtuosity dot com) to ask.
Bring along WATER and snacks/lunch — all hikes will involve a break at the top for eating and admiring the view.
Add These Dates To Your Calendar!
Or even better… add all of our events to your calendar automagically using the link in the bottom right corner of our Google Events Calendar!
- Saturday, April 2nd – Peanut Leap Cascade Trail
3.9 miles – 662ft | Back In Brooklyn ~1:30pm.
- Sunday, May 15th – Anthony’s Nose Loop
1.9 miles – 888ft | Back In Brooklyn ~1:30pm
- Saturday, June 4th – canceled.
- Sunday, July 17th – Breakneck Ridge Trail
2.7 miles – 1125ft | Back In Brooklyn ~2:30pm
- Saturday, August 20th – TBA
- Sunday, September 11th – TBA
- Saturday, October 15th – TBA
- Sunday, November 13th (weather permitting) – TBA