Join Dallas Hartwig and Melissa Urban, founders of Whole9, for a practical, straightforward, interactive discussion on the importance of nutrition in endurance training and on the role nutrition plays in your overall health and fitness.
When: Sunday, April 25th 2010. 2-5pm
Where: The Brooklyn Barbell Club, 221 N 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
In this three hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- How certain food groups are negatively impacting how you look, feel and perform, even if you don’t immediately notice their effects
- What you should be eating to look, feel and perform your best – and why you don’t really need to weigh and measure all your food to achieve excellent fitness levels
- How to break unhealthy patterns, habits and cravings related to food, and change the way you eat for the rest of your life in a healthy, balanced, satisfying and sustainable manner
- How to make food work for you by speeding up the healing process – and how poor food choices contribute to keeping you sick, weak and injured
- How to manage healthy eating under any circumstance – while traveling, at home with the family, during social events or in a business setting.
- The best way to incorporate “cheats” into your diet, enjoying the foods you really want without compromising your overall health and fitness goals
- What we as endurance athletes should be eating as part of our training and on race day
Sign up using the button below!