Most of our training is currently indoors, but we anticipate that we will be shut down… at some point? We WILL keep training outside and virtually for the duration of any shutdown!
In Person Training Info
- You must reserve a spot through Wodify: all sessions are capped.
- Reservations open 24 hours in advance: please only reserve if you really think you can make it, and cancel your reservation ASAP if things change so that someone else can attend.
- Cancellation window is 2 hours in advance; if you cancel with less notice than that you will use a session.
- We will provide equipment for all sessions EXCEPT if you would like a yoga mat for burpees / push-ups / other movements outside.
- Park sessions meet inside McCarren Park track closest to the entrance at the corner of Bayard Street and Lorimer Street
- All other sessions meet outside the gym: 98 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222.
- You must wear a mask at all times inside the gym.
- You must wear a mask to outdoor sessions, and keep it on at all times you are within 6ft of the coach or other athletes. We ask that you follow this protocol for the comfort of your coaches and fellow athletes, some of whom are living with older relatives and other high risk individuals.
- Outdoor class will proceed regardless of weather. Check out our gear guide for cold/rain layers. If it’s cold, the most important thing is to bring gloves or mittens.
- Please let us know if you’re having trouble getting a spot in class, we will be frequently reevaluating the schedule to make sure everyone can attend class.
Zoom Class Info
- The meeting ID for all Zoom classes is 819 3083 9366.
- Zoom classes are open to our entire community; all you need is a valid Wodify login to access the meeting password. Please email us if you’re interested in joining Zoom classes!
- You will need your own weight (e.g. single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books), and enough room to lie down with arms and legs splayed out.
YouTube Class Info
We will provide a recorded YouTube version of class daily.
You will need your own weight (e.g. single dumbbell, kettlebell, or backpack of books), and enough room to lie down with arms and legs splayed out.
- Visit our YouTube channel to view classes.