The 2013 Subway Series continues Saturday, August 17th at CrossFit South Brooklyn!
Run 1 mile
In the remainder of 15 minutes, complete as many reps as possible of:
- 30 wall ball shots
- 20#/10′ (men Rx)
- 14#/9′ (women Rx)
- 14#/10′ (men scaled)
- 10#/9′ (women scaled)
- 30 box jumps
- 24″ (men Rx)
- 20″ (women Rx)
- 20″ (men scaled)
- 16″ (women scaled)
Scoring and Tie Breaks
Score will be based on (in this order):
- Total reps completed
- Time at which athlete finished their mile run — this will be recorded for tiebreaks (lowest time wins.) For scoring purposes we will record this as time remaining of the 15 minute cap — the more time remaining, the higher the athlete’s score.
Athlete A completes their mile run at 6:25 and then completes 1 rounds and 15 wall balls of the AMRAP. There are 515 seconds remaining in 15 minutes, therefore her score is 75.515.
Athlete B and athlete C both complete exactly 2 rounds of the AMRAP. Athlete B finished their mile in 9:00. Athlete C finishes in 8:59. Athlete B has a score of 120.360; Athlete C has a score of 120.361.
Athlete C will place first, B second, and A third.
- Athletes must begin standing upright holding the ball (no picking up the ball in a squat and starting from there.)
- Athletes must break parallel in their squat
- Ball must fully clear the relevant line.
- These will be 2013 Open-style box jumps — you must stop on the top of the box and demonstrate control before you jump or step down (no rebounding off the top of the box.)
- You may rebound off the ground, jump off then jump back on, or step off and jump on.
- Step-ups will not be permitted.