Here’s your chance to stock your fridge with delicious local grass-fed/pastured meat!
We work with Highpoint Farms to have meat delivered to the gym every other week. For March through December they are trying a new CSA system.
Here’s how it will work:
- Join the CSA and purchase a share ranging from $350 to $1000 (your choice — the old style of 3-month share was about $350 worth of meat.)
- Every other week you visit the Highpoint Farms web store, select from the meat in stock and use your credit to purchase. Your order will be deducted from your upfront payment.
- Pick ups are still Wednesday evenings at the gym.
- CSA share funds are used to run the farm and produce the meat and eggs you will later enjoy!
- If you purchase a $500, $700 or $1000 share you will receive extra store credit.
- If you get down to a $0 balance you may add money to your account.
- If you’re out of town, just don’t order for the pick up you’ll miss.
- For those of you who like the element of surprise, there are Surprise Bags as a choice in the webstore.
View more details at the Highpoint Farms website.
Join the CSA at the Highpoint Farms web store.