We’re looking for a friendly, energetic, enthusiastic people person to join our front desk team! This is a great opportunity to gain a ton of experience working in the fitness industry. The right candidate will be a self-starter who’s excited to learn about the inner workings of a CrossFit gym and thinks it would be fun to get to figure out and implement new ways to make Virtuosity ever better!
- No particular work experience is necessary — it’s most important to be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Comfort with the use of relatively basic web technologies is a plus– e.g. WordPress, Facebook/Instagram, basic photo editing
- Comfort diving in and fixing things is a plus — you don’t have to be a pro handyman, but it will be helpful to be the sort of person who knows how to plunge a toilet or use a screwdriver.
- Be the public face of CrossFit Virtuosity
- Answer member inquiries, handle membership issues
- Welcome and orient new members and visitors
- Post to social media
- Keep inventory on merchandise
- Do basic editing of photos; choose photos of the day; post monthly “best of” photo albums
- Schedule & publicize events and handle related class schedule changes
- Track supplies and order as necessary
- Do basic supply refilling / keep gym neat and tidy
- Perform basic maintenance and repairs on gym equipment and fixtures
- Monday-Friday 4:30-8:30pm
- Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.